Monday, January 12, 2009

Speak n Spell

I stopped using myspace for all the old pedophiles requesting pictures of me nude – "more back hair" they demanded, but nah-huh I wouldn't give it to them. Well I signed in today and something caught my eye, something that turned me on more than old men. A Speak n Spell mix on imeem. What's one more profile/account/presence/thingy after signing up all over the place, so I got me an imeem account. Still don't know what I can do with it but I get to listen to these songs which is nice.
Anyway, Speak n Spell are a label from Australia who's A&R peeps have the best taste in the biz when it comes to indie. I'm talking Midlake, The Walkmen, The Horrors (before some major stole 'em), Dandy Warhols, The Mystery jets, The Datsuns, The Black Lips, The Dears, Lo-Fi Fink, My Latest Novel, The Duke Spirit and the Great Lake Swimmers plus Antipodean acts like Dappled Cities, Cut Off Your Hands, Die Die Die and plenty more. Logging into myspace I discovered they'd put together this little mix. Good for them. I hope you enjoy.

Speak n Spell

No comments:

Post a Comment